What happens after a smart liposuction procedure?
You will be asked to wear supportive garments or bandages for the next 2 weeks after the treatment. Since the ruptured blood vessels will be sealed through laser pulses, there is no need to wear compression bandages unlike traditional liposuction. With this new trend, occurrence of swelling and bruising will be reduced.
- I plan on undergoing smart liposuction, is this procedure painful?
- What is done during smart liposuction?
- Are there other things to be considered after a smart liposuction treatment?
- How much will a smart liposuction cost?
- Can a certain area be treated with smart liposuction more than once?
- How long do I have to rest after a smart liposuction?
- Are smart liposuctions done at hospitals only?
- Will the effect of smart liposuction be permanent?
- I want to have a smart liposuction but I’m worried of having loose skin after the procedure, will it be a problem?
- Will smart liposuction leave scars?
Last Activity: 2011-05-31 09:31:51
This question has been viewed 358 times.
1 people are following this question: