What is a lean and green meal on a medifast plan?
You eat six times a day when you are on a medifast diet plan. You eat the foods that the company provides five times a day while the other meal is what they call the lean and green meal. This meal is more bulky and you need to have lean protein and vegetable. You have the choice when to eat anytime of the day.
- What is Medifast?
- Is Medifast safe?
- What does Medifast cost each month?
- Do I have to buy meals from Medifast to follow one of their plans?
- What is a lean and green meal on Medifast plan?
- What is Medifast program?
- Is medifast worth the money?
- Is Medifast woth the money?
- Are Medifast meals tasty?
- Do I have to buy meals from medifast to follow one of their plans?
Last Activity: 2011-07-01 23:04:51
This question has been viewed 315 times.
1 people are following this question: