What is a Quick Way to Estimate a Healthy Weight?
You should calculate your body mass index; this will tell you if you are healthy or over weight. First square your height in meter and divide it to your weight in kilograms. You can also square your height inches and divide it to your weight in pounds and multiply it by 703. If the answer is less than 18 then you are underweight, 18.6 – 24.9 means you are healthy, 25-29.9 means your over weight and greater than 30 means you’re obese.
- It is common in my group of friends to throw parties, and I am having difficulty losing weight and my husband maintaining, what can you advice?
- What is a Healthy Diet?
- What are Healthy Diets and Eating Plans For Women?
- What is a Healthy Balanced Diet?
- How do I lose weight when I cant afford fresh fruit and vegetables?
- Can too much fruit in your diet cause weight gain?
- Why do I have to lose weight because I have diabetes? Can I not just avoid sweets?
- What is your stand with the egg consumption of 2-3 times a week vs. the most recent 2 eggs a day?
- What is the diet for people with gallstones/ gall bladder stones?
- What are the GO, GROW AND GLOW foods?
Last Activity: 2011-06-29 12:44:38
This question has been viewed 483 times.
2 people are following this question: