What is Circuit Training?
This is a weight training routine that challenges your cardiovascular endurance because you move from one exercise to another with no rest in between. By doing so, you work more muscles in less time. While this type of training may not be ideal for building strength because it only uses light weights, it is very applicable and effective for those who want to improve their stamina and burn calories.
- I finally got the weight off - now how do I keep it off?
- Do I need to warm up before I stretch?
- I just began an exercise and weight training program and I am gaining weight? Shouldn’t I be losing weight?
- What are fast weight loss tips that work?
- Will body fat–to–lean muscle ratio inevitably increase because of age?
- How Do You Look Thinner Without Dieting?
- How can i Overcome the Weight Loss Plateau Effect?
- What are Weight Loss Wraps?
- Do I have to cook separate meals for myself while I'm on slimming world?
- What is adios and how does it help weight loss?
Last Activity: 2011-05-31 17:01:14
This question has been viewed 449 times.
1 people are following this question: