What is considered as safe weight loss?
Safe weight loss means you are not depriving yourself of the nutrients that your body needs. You lose weight but your body remains healthy and fit. It is not being undernourished because you are not eating anymore. Safe weight loss methods usually have long term results. It constitutes eating a balanced diet of healthy foods.
- Give me one safe and easy tip to get rid of my post-pregnancy flab?
- I am a Diabetic, do I need to remove carbohydrates from my diet?
- How much weight should I lose in a specified time to be considered safe weight loss?
- What should be the major concerns of weight watchers?
- How do you determine the length of time before Desirable Body Weight (DBW) is achieved?
- How many calories can be reduced in a day to effect weight loss?
- What are the safest ways to lose weight?
Last Activity: 2011-06-14 04:22:54
This question has been viewed 342 times.
1 people are following this question: