What is done during smart liposuction?
Smart liposuction is a procedure that removes unwanted body fats. A tiny tube approximately 1mm in size is injected onto the skin. The laser melts the unwanted fat cells. Because they are always melted, it is always easier to remove these fats. The laser also helps in closing the blood vessels, thus, there is lower risk for bleeding. The melted fats will be removed through the body’s natural process.
- I plan on undergoing smart liposuction, is this procedure painful?
- Are there other things to be considered after a smart liposuction treatment?
- How much will a smart liposuction cost?
- Can a certain area be treated with smart liposuction more than once?
- How long do I have to rest after a smart liposuction?
- Are smart liposuctions done at hospitals only?
- Will the effect of smart liposuction be permanent?
- I want to have a smart liposuction but I’m worried of having loose skin after the procedure, will it be a problem?
- Will smart liposuction leave scars?
- What happens after a smart liposuction procedure?
Last Activity: 2011-05-30 11:14:15
This question has been viewed 333 times.
1 people are following this question: