What is Gastric Bypass Surgery?
Gastric bypass surgery is a procedure where surgeons divide your stomach into 2 parts; a small upper pouch and a large lower pouch. The small intestines are then rearranged to keep the 2 pouches connected. It is used to treat obesity, but only as one of the last resorts available.
- What medical treatments are available for obese people?
- What are the advantages of getting a gastric bypass operation?
- What is gastric by pass?
- . What are the side effects of Bariatric Surgery?
- Are there risks to Bariatric Surgery?
- How does a Gastric Bypass work?
- Who is a candidate of Gastric bypass?
- Is there any significant difference between Gastric bypass and Gastric banding?
- Is it possible for Diabetics to undergo Bariatric surgery?
- What Is Roux-en-Y gastric bypass?
Last Activity: 2011-05-29 19:11:33
This question has been viewed 370 times.
1 people are following this question: