What is Ketotic state?
Ketotic state means that the ketones in your body are high due to prolong dieting or starvation. And because of this the body uses fat for energy. When our body produces energy from fat, ketones are also produced that’s the reason why ketones are elevated. Prolonged ketotic state can develop into ketoacidosis which is harmful to the body.
- I finally got the weight off - now how do I keep it off?
- Are High Protein Diets and Low Carb Diets the Same?
- Which low carb diet gets best results?
- How long is it safe to stay on a low carb diet?
- Which celebrities follow a low carb diet?
- Is it OK to eat bananas on a low carb diet?
- Do carbohydrates make you fat?
- How can I lose my saddlebags?
- How effective is Atkins diet?
- What is a low carb diet?
Last Activity: 2011-07-02 16:01:43
This question has been viewed 1486 times.
1 people are following this question: