What is laser liposuction?
Laser liposuction is a method of fat removal that uses a laser to help melt the fat under the skin. It is very similar to traditional liposuction in the fact that fat is broken down and then suctioned out of the body but the laser makes the process a lot easier and is also said to encourage skin tightening so it gives a firmer looking result. It is also known to have faster healing and recovery times as a local anaesthetic is used as opposed to general.
- What is Liposuction?
- Is a tummy tuck the same as liposuction?
- What is the most amount of fat you can remove with liposuction?
- Who is a good candidate for liposuction?
- Who is not a good candidate for liposuction?
- Does liposuction remove cellulite?
- Does liposuction give permanent results?
- Does fat come back in other parts of the body after liposuction?
- Does liposuction cause bumps in the skin?
- Are there alternatives to liposuction?
Last Activity: 2011-06-06 21:02:47
This question has been viewed 561 times.
1 people are following this question: