What is Resveratrol and is it Linked to Fat?
It is found in red grapes and is known to decrease blood fat and cholesterol in your body. This is the reason why French people suffer less from heart disease because they consume lots of red wine. If you like to get healthy and avoid heart disease you can also eat red grapes.
- What should I do if my children are over weight?
- Ive Just Started Dieting and I'm Feeling Bloated. Why is this?
- My 7 years old son refuses to eat veggies, how do I make him eat nutritious food?
- How Many Calories Are Used Up by Exercise?
- How Much Water Do You Need to Drink each day?
- What are the Best Minerals for Weight Control?
- Can I Eat as much Low Fat Food as I Want and Still Lose Weight?
- Do Artificial Sweeteners Assist Weight Loss?
- How Much Protein do I Need?
- How Much Fruit Should I Eat?
Last Activity: 2011-06-07 19:21:04
This question has been viewed 746 times.
2 people are following this question: