What Is Roux-en-Y gastric bypass?
This is the most common type of gastric bypass. This bypass operation makes the stomach smaller by creating a tiny pouch on the upper part of the stomach. This can be done using a band made of plastic or surgical staples. The smaller stomach is then attached to the mid part of the small intestine. The food process then bypasses the bigger part of the stomach and the upper part of the small intestine.
- What medical treatments are available for obese people?
- What is Gastric Bypass Surgery?
- What are the advantages of getting a gastric bypass operation?
- What is gastric by pass?
- . What are the side effects of Bariatric Surgery?
- Are there risks to Bariatric Surgery?
- How does a Gastric Bypass work?
- Who is a candidate of Gastric bypass?
- Is there any significant difference between Gastric bypass and Gastric banding?
- Is it possible for Diabetics to undergo Bariatric surgery?
Last Activity: 2011-06-04 13:19:49
This question has been viewed 340 times.
1 people are following this question: