What is SENSA made of?
It’s made up of Maltodextrin, Tricalcium Phosphate, Silica, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Carmine, Soy and Milk ingredients. Maltodextrin is a polysaccharide food additive. Tricalcium Phosphate is used to increase the calcium in the mixture. Silica makes the food more hydrated. Carmine is just food coloring but it’s non toxic and safe.
- What is SENSA?
- How does SENSA work?
- Is SENSA safe?
- Has anybody here found SENSA helped them feel less hungry or is it all hype?
- Has anybody else here tried SENSA?
- Is sensa safe?
- What is SENSA diet? Can it really help me lose weight?
- Which countries is SENSA available in?
- Is SENSA suitable for vegans and vegetarians?
- Are there any health risks to taking Sensa?
Last Activity: 2011-06-06 13:07:41
This question has been viewed 6952 times.
2 people are following this question: