What is the benefit of Vitamin K?
Vitamin K is needed for normal blood clotting. It is helpful to have added dietary consumption of Vitamin K in case of surgery, bleeding and having illnesses like liver disease. Vitamin K have profound effect on the improvement of bone health minimizing risk to bone fractures.
- What should I do if my children are over weight?
- Ive Just Started Dieting and I'm Feeling Bloated. Why is this?
- My 7 years old son refuses to eat veggies, how do I make him eat nutritious food?
- How Many Calories Are Used Up by Exercise?
- How Much Water Do You Need to Drink each day?
- What are the Best Minerals for Weight Control?
- Can I Eat as much Low Fat Food as I Want and Still Lose Weight?
- Do Artificial Sweeteners Assist Weight Loss?
- How Much Protein do I Need?
- How Much Fruit Should I Eat?
Last Activity: 2011-05-31 14:02:36
This question has been viewed 418 times.
1 people are following this question: