What is the best diet plan for busy professionals?
The 5 day detox diet is ideal for people who have a busy lifestyle. On your first day, try to remove all unhealthy foods in your diet. On your second day, when you haven’t eliminated all junk foods from your diet it’s still your chance to do so. On the third day, eat lots of fruits and water. The fourth day involves drinking a lot of fresh fruit juices and the fifth day is the day for you to enjoy all the healthy food that you have incorporated in your diet
The detox diet is good but it doesn't really help you lose weight unless you are also on an exercise plan. I lost 20 pounds in 2 months using the Diet Solution - http://diet.lollyink.com
- What is the Cabbage Soup Diet?
- Has anybody tried the Nutrisystem Advanced program?
- What is the monthly cost of following the jenny craig diet?
- Are there kosher options on jenny craig?
- How can I avoid snacking when cooking for others whilst on jenny craig program?
- Do I have to buy my own fruit to go with the jenny craig system?
- What qualifications do jenny craig consultants have?
- Do I get access to a support group with LA weight loss?
- I am struggling with phase 2 of LA weight loss plan, any tips?
- How do diet plans help in weight loss?
Last Activity: 2011-07-03 00:44:34
This question has been viewed 532 times.
2 people are following this question: