What is the best diet plan for expectant mothers?
The best diet plans for expectant mothers are diets that are rich in folic acid. It is an extremely useful vitamin that is needed for good health of the baby and to avoid neurological defects. Folic acid rich foods include fresh leafy vegetables like spinach, pumpkin, and kale as well as orange vegetables like carrots. It is rich in folic acid. Folic acid helps to reduce the chance of neural defects like spina bifida. Supplementation with folic acid is also recommended.
- What are the best methods for weight loss after pregnancy?
- I have had a C-section but am quite flabby and can’t wait to lose all my flab. Please suggest a safe exercise for me.?
- Give me one safe and easy tip to get rid of my post-pregnancy flab?
- I just gave birth. Do you have any slimming tips for me while breastfeeding?
- How is weight significant to pregnancy?
- Can I continue with my dieting though I am now pregnant?
- Is my mother right in saying “I have to eat for two now that I am pregnant?”?
- How do I exercise safely during pregnancy?
- What are some good foods for pregnant women?
- Dietary requirements of lactating women?
Last Activity: 2011-07-02 16:21:45
This question has been viewed 252 times.
1 people are following this question: