What is the best muscle building exercise for the upper body?
0 vote(s)The bench press does for the upper body what squats does for the legs and back, and it is second only to the squat in popularity and effectiveness. This is a terrific developer of the triceps, pectorals, and front part of the deltoids as well as several other smaller muscles involved. Because it can stimulate growth over the entire upper body, it should be given much effort and attention.
- I finally got the weight off - now how do I keep it off?
- How can I get better at push ups?
- How old do you have to be to go into weight training programs?
- How can I lose stomach and leg fat?
- What are the best exercises for building bigger arms?
- If I stop working out, will my muscles turn to fat?
- Is any exercise good exercise?
- Is there a bodybuilding routine to get big and strong at the same time?
- What is more important for bodybuilding success: Bodybuilding Training or Diet?
- Can I use bodybuilding for weight loss?
Last Activity: 2011-07-15 10:52:49
This question has been viewed 268 times.
1 people are following this question: