What is the diet for people with gallstones/ gall bladder stones?
LOW FAT DIET. The lesser fat intake the better. Visible or invisible fat, good fat or bad fat, fat in itself have to be AVOIDED to avoid pain or increase in size of the gallbladder stone. Gallbladder contracts with intake of fats to release bile wich is needed for digestion. And contractin makes the gallstones move causing pain.
- It is common in my group of friends to throw parties, and I am having difficulty losing weight and my husband maintaining, what can you advice?
- What is a Healthy Diet?
- What are Healthy Diets and Eating Plans For Women?
- What is a Quick Way to Estimate a Healthy Weight?
- Can I Eat as much Low Fat Food as I Want and Still Lose Weight?
- What is a Healthy Balanced Diet?
- How do I lose weight when I cant afford fresh fruit and vegetables?
- Can too much fruit in your diet cause weight gain?
- What is your stand with the egg consumption of 2-3 times a week vs. the most recent 2 eggs a day?
- Can I totally remove fat from my diet?
Last Activity: 2011-05-30 02:19:18
This question has been viewed 398 times.
1 people are following this question: