What is the diet for people with Migraine?
Migraine ia often multi-factorial. For some sufferers, lack of sleep and dehydration can be triggers. For others, stress. Some sufferers have identified certain foods as a trigger. Coffee, chocolate, red wine, and cheese have all been known to lead to migraine.. Sometimes, specific vegetables such as aubergine can be a trigger. Other sufferers may be affected by weather conditions (especially low barometric pressure), plane travel and other triggers. For migraine sufferers, it is essential to identify triggers and to avoid these as much as possible..
0 vote(s)Migraine's are a symptom of high levels of toxin's in the body, identifying these toxins is the way to adjust your diet and or lifestyle, this can rid migraine's permanently
Migraine Precipitant Diet where all probable food that triggers migraine headaches are avoided. Migraine is defined as headaches affecting half of the skull that can be classified from moderate to severe headache. Chocolates, pizza, onion, spicy foods, fatty foods, banana (limited to half a day), cheese, allergies and dehydration or insufficient water intake being said to be the latest to be founded under research that triggers migraine. Aside from food, there are others that most points as triggers like smoking, climate, weather, and stress.
- Is Exercise Important For Teenage Weight Reduction?
- Ive Just Started Dieting and I'm Feeling Bloated. Why is this?
- Is true that it is not advisable for teenager to go on diet as this can compromise their growth spur?
- What is Elimination Diet?
- Is my son thin or fat he is 14 years old and 5 foot 8 inches and 130 pounds?
- Which Weight Loss Program Has The Best Support Forum?
- Does Diet and Exercise Really Work for every body type?
- What are realistic Weight Loss Goals?
- How can I Reduce Mid-Life Weight Gain?
- How Can Teens Lose Weight?
Last Activity: 2011-06-13 13:38:59
This question has been viewed 591 times.
3 people are following this question: