What is the difference of Green tea over other teas and coffee?
Greentea for one have caffeine that functions differently over coffee. It stimulates circulation and metabolism. And the more oxygen we have in the brain, the greater improvement there is for muscle functions as well as our mental capacity. Tannins are also present in green tea that contributes to relaxation as well as the amino acid L-theanine that promotes state of relaxed awareness without making you sleepy.
0 vote(s)Green tea must be used with caution as too much will cause toxic side effects
- What's the difference between green tea and weight loss tea?
- Is Green tea really useful or is all hype?
- Can drinking green tea make me lose weight?
- What are the weight loss benefits of drinking green tea?
- Is green tea better than coffee for weight loss?
- Is green tea better than black tea for weight loss?
- In what form should I consume green tea for best results?
- How much green tea can I drink in a day for optimum results?
- Can green tea assist weight loss?
Last Activity: 2011-06-04 09:50:27
This question has been viewed 423 times.
2 people are following this question: