What is the most amount of fat you can remove with liposuction?
1 vote(s)voted by: NLP ManThis is a hard question to answer as it really depends on the number of areas you would like to have the treatment and what treatment you are having e.g. traditional liposuction or laser liposuction. With traditional lipo, in my experience, it is rare to ever remove more than 5 litres of fat from the body. Laser, as this treats smaller areas and a maximum of two areas per treatment, is most common to remove about a litre if not slightly over.
- What is Liposuction?
- Is a tummy tuck the same as liposuction?
- Who is a good candidate for liposuction?
- Who is not a good candidate for liposuction?
- Does liposuction remove cellulite?
- Does liposuction give permanent results?
- Does fat come back in other parts of the body after liposuction?
- Does liposuction cause bumps in the skin?
- Are there alternatives to liposuction?
- Is liposuction surgery painful?
Last Activity: 2011-03-06 19:01:44
This question has been viewed 1429 times.
2 people are following this question: