What is the need of protein supplements in muscle Building?
Protein consumed via regular food stuffs may not be as effective and quick to show results as expected by a bodybuilder. This is because of the digestion and natural elimination process of the body. This is where dietary protein supplements like leucine or BCAA come in to save the day for bodybuilders.
- What is Resveratrol and is it Linked to Fat?
- What are "Fat-Burners"?
- How can fibre supplements help in weight loss?
- Can you help me with some effective weight loss tips?
- How can I lose extra inches off my waist fast?
- How do slimming patches work?
- What type of weight loss supplement should I take?
- What are Fat burners and Stacking?
- Supplements (Chromium Picolinate, Met-Rx, Vanadyl Sulfate, Cybergenics, etc.), do they work?
- How come a lot of people find it hard to trust weight loss supplements?
Last Activity: 2011-06-29 06:03:25
This question has been viewed 355 times.
1 people are following this question: