What is the NEW ATKINS DIET?
It is basically the same in principle of having a Low Carbohydrate - High Fat diet but this time with more emphasis on the quality of fat, on lean meat, on fruits and vegetables, on whole grains, and on being active and exercises. Better considerations are given to diabetics and vegetarians this time, as much as to busy people.
- How effective is Atkins diet?
- Are there phases to Atkins diet?
- Why is Ketosis mentioned often with Atkins Diet?
- What is the problem with ketones? Why do people react negatively with Atkins Diet because of it?
- Who started Atkins Diet?
- Is it true that the author of Atkins diet died and it is because of that very diet?
- What are the disadvantages of Atkins Diet?
- What are the foods allowed in Atkins diet?
- How long should I continue Atkins diet?
- What is Ketotic state?
Last Activity: 2011-06-02 09:00:38
This question has been viewed 351 times.
1 people are following this question: