What is the safest way in order for a teenager to lose weight?
Dieting and food restriction is not advised for teenagers. Food deprivation can hinder the growth of a teenager as this will cause vitamins and mineral deficit. Including fruits and vegetables in their diet and keeping an active lifestyle is the safest way to go in handling teenage weight loss.
- Is Exercise Important For Teenage Weight Reduction?
- Is true that it is not advisable for teenager to go on diet as this can compromise their growth spur?
- Is my son thin or fat he is 14 years old and 5 foot 8 inches and 130 pounds?
- How Can Teens Lose Weight?
- I lost weight fast as a teenager but now in my thirties I struggle, why is this?
- What diet should a teenager eat?
- Is there an appropriate age to start dieting?
- Teenage diet, is it harmful to my child?
- Best foods for teenagers?
- Are Meridia diet pills safe for teenagers?
Last Activity: 2011-05-31 10:18:14
This question has been viewed 538 times.
1 people are following this question: