What is the very first step to starting an exercise routine?
Consult your physician first for a routine check up to clear you for the intensity of the exercise you can take. Warming up prior to exercising is essential to loses up your muscles and avoid rips and tears in your ligaments. Oxygen will be distributed. See that it will be a lot easier than when they are still cold and stiff.
- I just began an exercise and weight training program and I am gaining weight? Shouldn’t I be losing weight?
- What are fast weight loss tips that work?
- How can I lose stomach and leg fat?
- What are the best exercises for building bigger arms?
- Why is warm-up emphasized so much by personal trainers?
- Is any exercise good exercise?
- If I sweat does that mean I have really worked out?
- Is it ok to hold my breath while lifting weights?
- What are the best ways to get killer abs?
- Which is better: free weights or machines?
Last Activity: 2011-05-30 05:14:41
This question has been viewed 536 times.
1 people are following this question: