What kind of clothes would help me look slimmer if I am top-heavy?
0 vote(s)Empire-cut waists and colors and patterns that draw attention to the chest should not be included in the wardrobe if one is top-heavy. Also, since horizontal lines contribute to a wider appearance, dresses with such patterns should be avoided. Instead, preference should be given to patterns with verticals as they accentuate thinness. Also, if one has larger arms, cap sleeves or three-quarter length sleeves should be preferred over those that stop at the shoulder.
- How Do You Look Thinner Without Dieting?
- Can I lose fat by wearing slimming clothes?
- Can slimming clothes be washed?
- How do slimming clothes help to lose weight?
- What compounds are commonly found on slimming clothes?
- What are slimming clothes made of?
- How to wear clothes that are slimming in appearance?
- What colors of clothes can have a slimming effect?
- What color do I wear to look slimmer?
- What color to wear with slimming clothes?
Last Activity: 2011-07-02 16:08:49
This question has been viewed 454 times.
1 people are following this question: