What kind of food, I need eat for lose weight?
0 vote(s)You need eat food with nutritional content high, and low caloric content, such as, lean meats, milks (with low fat content), eggs (if you don't have high cholesterol), legumbs (beans, lentis), vegetables (tomatoes, spinach, chards, broccoli....) and fruits (plase, if you want eat a banana, you can eat ONLY 1 per day).Is important that you drink water and that you can do excercise. You shouldn't eat food with high caloric content, like hamburger, pizza, alcoholic beverages, sodas, ice creams...... If you want, can eat ONLY 1 time per month these food.
- What should I do if my children are over weight?
- Ive Just Started Dieting and I'm Feeling Bloated. Why is this?
- My 7 years old son refuses to eat veggies, how do I make him eat nutritious food?
- How Many Calories Are Used Up by Exercise?
- How Much Water Do You Need to Drink each day?
- What are the Best Minerals for Weight Control?
- Can I Eat as much Low Fat Food as I Want and Still Lose Weight?
- Do Artificial Sweeteners Assist Weight Loss?
- How Much Protein do I Need?
- How Much Fruit Should I Eat?
Last Activity: 2011-05-29 22:55:36
This question has been viewed 1317 times.
1 people are following this question: