What kind of personal trainer will best suit me?
This totally depends on what kind of a person you are. If you are the kind of person who can maintain motivation during an exercise program, a softer and polite trainer who will not push you too hard will suffice. Others may find that a drill-sergeant type of trainer will prove to be more effective.
- Are personal trainers eligible to giving diet advice?
- What are the qualifications of a good personal trainer?
- Why does my personal trainer keep pestering me even on off exercise days?
- How can my personal trainer support my safety?
- What do I have to look for in a personal trainer?
- How do I choose a personal trainer?
- I want to hire a personal trainer but what are things I need to consider so that I can choose the right one?
- Why should I hire a personal trainer when Audio Visual CD's for different types of exercises are available. Is there any difference?
- Online trainers or personal trainers, who do I choose?
- What can I expect from a good fitness trainer?
Last Activity: 2011-07-06 12:38:31
This question has been viewed 271 times.
1 people are following this question: