What makes the two-arm overhead press one of the very best exercises around?
0 vote(s)The two-arm overhead press is an old standby, and it has been proven by millions of bodybuilders to be one of the very best in producing overall massive muscularity and shape. This is not a specific developer but it has so many all around values that it is always included in any basic course. It teaches balance and coordination, and develops the arms, shoulders, and arms. It also develops a lot of body power and core strength.
- How can upright rows help you get stronger in the overhead lifts?
- How can I lose stomach and leg fat?
- What are the best exercises for building bigger arms?
- Is there a bodybuilding routine to get big and strong at the same time?
- What is more important for bodybuilding success: Bodybuilding Training or Diet?
- How much weight should I use for each exercise?
- Which is better: free weights or machines?
- Does more time in the gym yield more gains?
- Does weight training make women manly?
- Are super-slow repetitions with weights better at building strength?
Last Activity: 2011-07-15 10:49:57
This question has been viewed 299 times.
1 people are following this question: