What rules should middle aged men follow to keep on getting stronger with weight training?
0 vote(s)If you are past forty and would like to continue lifting heavy weights and even break world records, you must obey the following rules. You must eat good nourishing foods, and if you are not getting the proper nutrition in your regular diet, you must add food supplements. You must get eight to ten hours of sleep every night. As much as possible do not stress out or worry too much, and keep a good sense of humor. Learn to relax, and take special care to improve your flexibility. Keep up your enthusiasm, and stick to your goals and to your plans.
- How can upright rows help you get stronger in the overhead lifts?
- How can I lose stomach and leg fat?
- What are the best exercises for building bigger arms?
- Is there a bodybuilding routine to get big and strong at the same time?
- What is more important for bodybuilding success: Bodybuilding Training or Diet?
- How much weight should I use for each exercise?
- Which is better: free weights or machines?
- Does more time in the gym yield more gains?
- Does weight training make women manly?
- Are super-slow repetitions with weights better at building strength?
Last Activity: 2011-07-15 05:22:43
This question has been viewed 323 times.
1 people are following this question: