What should I do if I don't have the motivation to exercise?
Ask yourself why you are not motivated to exercise. What is it you want to achieve? Are you overweight and feel embarrassed to exercise? How is your general health? Do you suffer from depression? Do you work long hours? Too many balls in the air? Too much stress? Remember, exercise is not just going for a hard work-out in the gym. A walk in the park is exercise. Dancing is a form of exercise.
- What should I do if my children are over weight?
- Do I need to warm up before I stretch?
- I just began an exercise and weight training program and I am gaining weight? Shouldn’t I be losing weight?
- What are fast weight loss tips that work?
- Will body fat–to–lean muscle ratio inevitably increase because of age?
- How can upright rows help you get stronger in the overhead lifts?
- Does Diet and Exercise Really Work for every body type?
- How Many Calories Are Used Up by Exercise?
- How do i Stay Motivated When Trying to Manage Weight?
- Will Exercise Make Me More Hungry?
Last Activity: 2011-06-29 12:51:37
This question has been viewed 537 times.
2 people are following this question: