What should I do if my children are over weight?
2 vote(s)voted by: NLP ManI think, if your children are over weight than they must have a poor diet, and/or have a lack of exercise. to support your child's weight loss, you could begin with changing your own diet to a more balanced one, which will, in turn, influence your child's. You could also encourage your children, or even participate yourself, in more sporting activities, maybe something the whole family can enjoy together.
2 vote(s)voted by: Elsje Prins Kris Quigley
30 percent of children in the UK are over weight according to the NHS and this is usually down to poor diet and lack of exercise. For me it really comes down to education and fun. How can you introduce better quality foods into their diets and still keep food fun? And how can you get them more involved in fun activities that raise their heart rate for 20 minutes plus each day?
Making fun shapes with vegetables or getting them involved in the cooking and preparing of meals is a great way to inject some fun into food and ignite their passion for it. Smoothies made of fruit and green vegetables are also incredibly beneficial and easy to drink for children. Exercise is about finding a club you can sign them up to or taking the dog for a walk or simply walking to school together rather than taking the car.
0 vote(s)To make them lose weight give them little food and make them exercise alot so that they are burning more calories then they are taking in
- Ive Just Started Dieting and I'm Feeling Bloated. Why is this?
- Do I need to warm up before I stretch?
- I just began an exercise and weight training program and I am gaining weight? Shouldn’t I be losing weight?
- What are fast weight loss tips that work?
- My 7 years old son refuses to eat veggies, how do I make him eat nutritious food?
- Will body fat–to–lean muscle ratio inevitably increase because of age?
- How can upright rows help you get stronger in the overhead lifts?
- How many people are overweight in New Zealand?
- How do I know if I am overweight or obese?
- What are the major causes of obesity?
Last Activity: 2011-10-08 23:02:30
This question has been viewed 2448 times.
3 people are following this question: