What type of lifters advocate the minimalist training philosophy?
0 vote(s)Most of the guys who advocate this under-working philosophy look average and untrained. This is understandable considering they just spend a couple of hours per month training. Deep down, they hate training and will come up with every excuse in the world to avoid it. These types believe that less training is the answer for everything.
- How can I lose stomach and leg fat?
- What are the best exercises for building bigger arms?
- Is any exercise good exercise?
- Is there a bodybuilding routine to get big and strong at the same time?
- Why lift weights?
- What is Circuit Training?
- What is Eccentric Training?
- What can help to motivate my husband to exercise?
- What are the best strength-training exercises?
- Pilates: What is it and how can it help me?
Last Activity: 2011-07-15 05:18:47
This question has been viewed 266 times.
1 people are following this question: