What's the difference between green tea and weight loss tea?
Green tea, like black tea, contains caffeine which may promote some weight loss depending on the strength of the tea. Weight loss teas are specifically aimed at acting as a diurectic and/or promoting elimination of bodily waste products.Be careful not to drink too much green or weight loss tea.
- What are the side effects of weight loss tea?
- Where can I get some strong weight loss tea?
- What is the difference of Green tea over other teas and coffee?
- What is weight loss tea?
- Is all weight loss tea green tea?
- Can you drink too much weight loss tea?
- Can anyone recommend a weight loss tea that works for them?
- Does weight loss tea contain any chemicals or is it 100% natural?
- Is Green tea really useful or is all hype?
- How will Slimming tea help me lose weight?
Last Activity: 2011-06-25 09:44:53
This question has been viewed 1234 times.
2 people are following this question: