When it comes to sports nutrition, is there a difference between an athlete’s nutritional needs from non-athletes?
Depending on the type of training program or sport that an individual is in, some of the athletes need higher calorie and fluid requirements from ordinary people. But basically athletes, health buffs and sedentary people have the same nutritional needs. An athlete’s diet may contain more carbohydrates, vitamins and proteins.
- What kind of sports, can I do for lose weight?
- How long time I should do excercise for lose weigth?
- Why is calcium essential in sports nutrition?
- Why is iron important in sports nutrition?
- When it comes to sports nutrition, why should athletes eat more carbohydrates?
- I need protein to build muscles and I was advised to eat eggs. Can I when it is said to be high in cholesterol?
- What is sports nutrition?
- Why is my caloric requirement different from my karate teammate?
- Can someone hydrate too much?
- Is there such a thing as drinking too much water?
Last Activity: 2011-05-30 19:31:32
This question has been viewed 408 times.
1 people are following this question: