When it comes to sports nutrition, why should athletes eat more carbohydrates?
Carbohydrate is the energy giving among the food groups. When you’re an athlete training for a competition you need more energy, your muscles need more energy to endure the activities. Glycogen is formed from carbohydrates and it gives energy to your muscles. You need enough glycogen to have enough energy so you need more carbohydrates.
- What kind of sports, can I do for lose weight?
- How long time I should do excercise for lose weigth?
- Why is calcium essential in sports nutrition?
- Why is iron important in sports nutrition?
- When it comes to sports nutrition, is there a difference between an athlete’s nutritional needs from non-athletes?
- I need protein to build muscles and I was advised to eat eggs. Can I when it is said to be high in cholesterol?
- What is sports nutrition?
- Why is my caloric requirement different from my karate teammate?
- Can someone hydrate too much?
- Is there such a thing as drinking too much water?
Last Activity: 2011-05-30 19:21:54
This question has been viewed 529 times.
1 people are following this question: