Where are the scars from liposuction?
Scars from liposuction are usually very small, about 2-3 millimetres. If laser liposuction is used the scars will be smaller. They will fade and usually be barely visible at all. It is important that after any procedure you keep your scars covered and completely out of the sun.
- What is Liposuction?
- Is a tummy tuck the same as liposuction?
- What is the most amount of fat you can remove with liposuction?
- Who is a good candidate for liposuction?
- Who is not a good candidate for liposuction?
- Does liposuction remove cellulite?
- Does liposuction give permanent results?
- Does fat come back in other parts of the body after liposuction?
- Does liposuction cause bumps in the skin?
- Are there alternatives to liposuction?
Last Activity: 2011-05-26 20:57:29
This question has been viewed 468 times.
1 people are following this question: