Which is better: treadmills or elliptical trainers?
It’s all just a matter of personal preference really. Both are excellent machines to improve your cardiovascular health, burn calories, strengthen bones, and increase lung capacity. The best part is, since both are low impact you can do it on a regular basis at the safety and convenience of your own home without the pounding on your joints. You could use one for the other just for variety, but there really isn’t any significant difference between the two in terms of health benefits.
- What should I do if my children are over weight?
- Do I need to warm up before I stretch?
- I just began an exercise and weight training program and I am gaining weight? Shouldn’t I be losing weight?
- What are fast weight loss tips that work?
- Will body fat–to–lean muscle ratio inevitably increase because of age?
- How can upright rows help you get stronger in the overhead lifts?
- Does Diet and Exercise Really Work for every body type?
- How Many Calories Are Used Up by Exercise?
- Will Exercise Make Me More Hungry?
- Is jenny craig any good if I don't want to exercise?
Last Activity: 2011-06-01 21:48:45
This question has been viewed 410 times.
1 people are following this question: