Who is a candidate of Gastric bypass?
The operation is prescribed to treat morbid obesity, defined as a BMI greater than 40, type 2 Diabetes also known as the non-insulin dependent diabetes, hypertension, and abnormal pauses in breathing or instances of abnormally low breathing, during sleep know as sleep apnea.
- What medical treatments are available for obese people?
- What is Gastric Bypass Surgery?
- What are the advantages of getting a gastric bypass operation?
- What is gastric by pass?
- . What are the side effects of Bariatric Surgery?
- Are there risks to Bariatric Surgery?
- How does a Gastric Bypass work?
- Is there any significant difference between Gastric bypass and Gastric banding?
- Is it possible for Diabetics to undergo Bariatric surgery?
- What Is Roux-en-Y gastric bypass?
Last Activity: 2011-06-29 13:02:21
This question has been viewed 302 times.
1 people are following this question: