Why do I have to lose weight because I have diabetes? Can I not just avoid sweets?
Everybody should be in their Desirable Body Weight (DBW) to be able to use the full function of all body organs and proper processes. The same goes for diabetics. Your body makes and uses insulin best when you are at your DBW. Good blood sugar control is a must with this condition and insulin is the hormone needed to keep blood sugar at the right level.
- What is the diet for people with Migraine?
- Is Exercise Important For Teenage Weight Reduction?
- Ive Just Started Dieting and I'm Feeling Bloated. Why is this?
- What is a diabetic diet?
- Is true that it is not advisable for teenager to go on diet as this can compromise their growth spur?
- What is Elimination Diet?
- What are the complications associated with type 2 diabetes?
- Is my son thin or fat he is 14 years old and 5 foot 8 inches and 130 pounds?
- Which Weight Loss Program Has The Best Support Forum?
- Does Diet and Exercise Really Work for every body type?
Last Activity: 2011-05-30 01:55:13
This question has been viewed 471 times.
1 people are following this question: