Why does my personal trainer keep pestering me even on off exercise days?
It’s his way of motivating you by getting in the way of your personal life like asking you if you have been doing your exercises even on your off days and if you have been eating right. They project the intention of you wanting to succeed in your weight loss regimen with them as your trainer. In addition, they will keep reminding you about your succeeding sessions with them that will make you feel obligated to exercise.
- Are personal trainers eligible to giving diet advice?
- What are the qualifications of a good personal trainer?
- How can my personal trainer support my safety?
- What do I have to look for in a personal trainer?
- How do I choose a personal trainer?
- I want to hire a personal trainer but what are things I need to consider so that I can choose the right one?
- Why should I hire a personal trainer when Audio Visual CD's for different types of exercises are available. Is there any difference?
- Online trainers or personal trainers, who do I choose?
- What can I expect from a good fitness trainer?
- How can you tell if someone, even a personal trainer, has no clue about strength training?
Last Activity: 2011-06-01 17:50:57
This question has been viewed 334 times.
1 people are following this question: