Why is calcium essential in sports nutrition?
Calcium is needed by the body for building of strong bones and also for muscle function. The best source of calcium is mostly dairy products. Athletes especially women shouldn’t cut down dairy products from their diet for if they do so they will be mostly likely at risk for hormonal disorders and osteoporosis in their later life.
- What kind of sports, can I do for lose weight?
- How long time I should do excercise for lose weigth?
- Why is iron important in sports nutrition?
- When it comes to sports nutrition, why should athletes eat more carbohydrates?
- When it comes to sports nutrition, is there a difference between an athlete’s nutritional needs from non-athletes?
- I need protein to build muscles and I was advised to eat eggs. Can I when it is said to be high in cholesterol?
- What is sports nutrition?
- Why is my caloric requirement different from my karate teammate?
- Can someone hydrate too much?
- Is there such a thing as drinking too much water?
Last Activity: 2011-05-30 19:14:24
This question has been viewed 412 times.
1 people are following this question: