Why is Ketosis mentioned often with Atkins Diet?
Ketosis is the process of our body using fat as energy instead of carbohydrates. This is the reason why ketosis is related to Atkins. In Atkins diet, carbohydrate intake is minimal and is the other way around for fat. Therefore those on Atkins Diet uses ketones for energy.
- How effective is Atkins diet?
- Are there phases to Atkins diet?
- What is the NEW ATKINS DIET?
- What is the problem with ketones? Why do people react negatively with Atkins Diet because of it?
- Who started Atkins Diet?
- Is it true that the author of Atkins diet died and it is because of that very diet?
- What are the disadvantages of Atkins Diet?
- What are the foods allowed in Atkins diet?
- How long should I continue Atkins diet?
- What is Ketotic state?
Last Activity: 2011-06-02 09:28:02
This question has been viewed 395 times.
1 people are following this question: