Why is my caloric requirement different from my karate teammate?
As in any other diet, every person have different caloric needs compared to another. That though you probably have the same activity, you may not have the same height. The caloric requirement is based on height and physical activity plus different races also have different body structure. These are possible factors considered though you both enjoy the same sport. A specific diet also can be designed differently between two or more individuals because it is always a personal computation and is based on personal preferences.
- What is the diet for people with Migraine?
- Is Exercise Important For Teenage Weight Reduction?
- Ive Just Started Dieting and I'm Feeling Bloated. Why is this?
- Is true that it is not advisable for teenager to go on diet as this can compromise their growth spur?
- What is Elimination Diet?
- Is my son thin or fat he is 14 years old and 5 foot 8 inches and 130 pounds?
- Which Weight Loss Program Has The Best Support Forum?
- Does Diet and Exercise Really Work for every body type?
- What are realistic Weight Loss Goals?
- How can I Reduce Mid-Life Weight Gain?
Last Activity: 2011-05-31 08:38:10
This question has been viewed 1087 times.
1 people are following this question: