Why is warm-up emphasized so much by personal trainers?
Well, there are many reasons why your personal trainer would emphasize on proper warm-up before exercise. The first and foremost benefit is increase in body temperature, followed by dilation of capillaries within muscles, increased secretion of protective synovial fluid within joints and better adaptation and preparation of your body to handle the metabolic load coming its way
- I just began an exercise and weight training program and I am gaining weight? Shouldn’t I be losing weight?
- What are fast weight loss tips that work?
- What is the very first step to starting an exercise routine?
- How can I lose stomach and leg fat?
- What are the best exercises for building bigger arms?
- Is any exercise good exercise?
- If I sweat does that mean I have really worked out?
- Is it ok to hold my breath while lifting weights?
- What are the best ways to get killer abs?
- Which is better: free weights or machines?
Last Activity: 2011-05-30 10:04:29
This question has been viewed 425 times.
1 people are following this question: