Why is water a good weight loss drink?
0 vote(s)Water is the best and the cheapest weight loss drink available. Drinking water also helps the body in burning fat and therefore aids in losing extra weight. An individual can burn roughly 200-250 calories by consuming 8-9 glasses of ice cold water in a day. It is a good idea to drink water prior to meals since it will reduce the actual food intake. Also, water-based products such as soups, fruits and vegetables reduce the ingestion of calorie-dense foods and provide satiety too. It should be remembered that water is essential for almost all body functions and therefore it is important to continuously hydrate the body.
- Can I really lose weight by taking weight loss drinks without exercise?
- What drink can aid in weight loss?
- Are weight loss drinks effective? Do they have side effects?
- Are there any particular weight loss drinks?
- Is it true that ice cold water is considered as one of the effective weight loss drinks?
- Is fat free milk a weight loss drink?
- Can weight loss drinks really help me lose weight?
- Name some weight loss drinks which can be prepared at home?
- What are the benefits of energy drinks?
- What exactly are weight loss drinks?
Last Activity: 2011-07-02 16:11:45
This question has been viewed 366 times.
1 people are following this question: