Why should I include fibre in my diet?
You have many good reasons to include fibre in your diet. The best reason is that you will have a healthy digestive system, with regular bowel movements, freedom from constipation and lowered risk of many bowel and rectal disorders like haemorrhoids, Cancer of rectum and fissure of rectum. Fibre in diet can help in weight loss and flushing out of fats from the body.
- What are Some Easy Ways to Lose Weight?
- are there any weight loss techniques that specifically target a Fat Belly?
- Is Hunger the Biggest Obstacle to Losing Weight?
- Does water consumption increase weight?
- If I eat too much salt, will I get high blood pressure?
- Are there healthy slimming tips that will help me lose weight quickly?
- I’ve been planning to lose weight recently. What weight loss tip can you recommend?
- What food will I eliminate to help me burn fats faster?
- If I’m on diet, can I still drink soda?
- How can I beat late-night food cravings?
Last Activity: 2011-05-27 22:16:12
This question has been viewed 396 times.
1 people are following this question: