Will colon cleansing help me to reach my weight loss goals?
The effectiveness of colon cleansing procedures in weight loss programs has yet to be proven. In theory, colon cleansing is believed to clear out constipation, which in turn assists weight loss. However, there is no scientific evidence to prove that this is indeed true, and the medical risks of colon cleansing far exceed any possible benefits. You can achieve your weight loss goals in a better and safer way through a high-fiber diet which is a natural cure for constipation.
- How can i Overcome the Weight Loss Plateau Effect?
- Why do I have to lose weight because I have diabetes? Can I not just avoid sweets?
- What is the best weight loss program for diabetics?
- I have consulted two different dietitians and they have given me two different weight loss programs, how so? Which is the right one?
- Any difference in developing a weight loss program for men and women?
- How can I eat big and lose fat at the same time?
- How do I burn fat and build muscle at the same time?
- Can I make losing weight easier?
- What is a Paleo diet?
- What is Circuit Training?
Last Activity: 2011-07-05 16:21:43
This question has been viewed 373 times.
1 people are following this question: