Will Exercise Make Me More Hungry?
Exercise will make you hungry at first but try drinking water instead and your hunger will go away. You feel hungry because you lose body fluids while you exercise, you just need to rehydrate. Increasing your appetite will actually make your appetite go away. Intense exercise actually suppresses your appetite and will help you lose weight.
- What should I do if my children are over weight?
- Do I need to warm up before I stretch?
- I just began an exercise and weight training program and I am gaining weight? Shouldn’t I be losing weight?
- What are fast weight loss tips that work?
- Will body fat–to–lean muscle ratio inevitably increase because of age?
- How can upright rows help you get stronger in the overhead lifts?
- Does Diet and Exercise Really Work for every body type?
- How Many Calories Are Used Up by Exercise?
- Is jenny craig any good if I don't want to exercise?
- What should I do if I don't have the motivation to exercise?
Last Activity: 2011-06-29 12:41:29
This question has been viewed 645 times.
2 people are following this question: