Will I observe any side-effects with VLCD?
During the first four to sixteen weeks of following a VLCD, side effects such as nausea, constipation, fatigue and diarrhea are common. However, these tend to go away after a while. A more serious side effect is the appearance of gallstones, but it is not known whether this is directly the result of VLCD or not.
- I finally got the weight off - now how do I keep it off?
- Do carbohydrates make you fat?
- Is it worth it to keep track of calories?
- Does low calorie and low fat diet have something in common?
- I am very obese and want rapid results. Is a VLCD for me?
- How good is a VLCD at keeping the weight off?
- Should I consider a very-low calorie diet (VLCD)?
- Are low-calorie diets generally recommended for weight loss?
- Why is consuming only 500 calories a day dangerous?
Last Activity: 2011-07-06 12:19:53
This question has been viewed 338 times.
1 people are following this question: