Will my skin get saggy after I lose weight?
Yes it is possible; if you are trying to lose weight in a small period of time then it is possible that your skin will get saggy especially if you didn’t apply proper exercise in your weight loss program because in that short period of time your skin doesn’t have enough time to adopt to the new changes happening in your body. According to plastic surgeon Natalie Kita there are many factors affecting loose skin such as age, genetics and nutrition and water intake.
- How fast can you safely lose weight?
- What are proven methods to Lose Weight?
- Is Chromium Good for Weight Loss?
- Is Fast Food Bad for Weight Loss?
- What are the side effects of weight loss tea?
- Where can I get some strong weight loss tea?
- How does Yoga Pranayama help in weight loss?
- I finally got the weight off - now how do I keep it off?
- What are the side effects of weight loss surgery?
- I just began an exercise and weight training program and I am gaining weight? Shouldn’t I be losing weight?
Last Activity: 2011-07-05 10:08:21
This question has been viewed 485 times.
1 people are following this question: